Candidate of the Month – February 2019
A dynamic and “hands-on” CIPD qualified HR Manager is seeking a new challenge, accustomed to working within fast paced environments and embracing cultural changes.
This individual has achieved a lot within their career to date and is keen to share their skills with a new employer. They have worked within the following industries; Legal, Education, Sport, Medical and Financial Services and keen to embrace new environments.
Job Titles: HR Manager
Salary Expectations: £45,000+
Location: Cardiff, Newport and Bridgend and A470 Corridor.
- Successfully led four restructures with two different employers.
- Grown head count from 50 employees to 120+ in a stand-alone HR role.
- HR lead on a successful relocation and redundancy process which affected a workforce of approximately 150 staff across 4 sites and involved two significant TUPE transfers.
- Successfully managed a number of complex disciplinary cases and had successful outcomes at Employment Tribunal.
- Resolved grievance cases to a satisfactory outcome at various levels.
- Member of various internal management groups including Employee Forum, Health and Safety, Safeguarding Referral and Equality Management.
To find out more about our Candidate of the Month, contact Bowen Eldridge recruitment today.