Candidate of the Month – January 2019
An individual with an abundance of Payroll skills coupled with a breadth of industry knowledge having worked within: Manufacturing, Business Services and Accountancy Practice sectors.
Presently responsible for the overall Payroll function for over 100 different payroll clients using Sage.
Job Titles: Payroll Manager
Salary Expectations: £25,000+
Location: Cardiff and Bridgend
- Maintaining payroll information by calculating and entering of data to Sage One and Sage 50 software.
- Issuing reports for various clients in the format they require.
- Maintaining client pension accounts on NEST, Now Pensions, SMART Pensions, Royal London Pension and Peoples Pension.
- Registering and deregistering PAYE accounts.
- Balancing the payroll accounts and resolving any discrepancies.
- Updating the HMRC agent portal regularly to ensure P6, P9, RTI and Student loan notices are up to date.
- Adhering to HMRC guidelines and thresholds.
- CIS Returns, submissions and reclaims.
- Administrative duties such as submitting P11D’s, issuing P45’s and P60’s.
- Make payments for the associated payslips, weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly.
To find out more about our Candidate of the Month, contact Bowen Eldridge recruitment today.