Candidate of the Month – January 2020
We are working with a degree educated Financial Services candidate who has gained a diverse range of skills during his career to date including; Project Management, Change Management, Risk, Compliance, Internal Audit and Analysis.
This individual is available immediately after taking voluntary redundancy working for a global financial services provider.
Job Title Financial Services specialist
Salary Expectations £25,000(+)
Location South East Wales
- Responsible for assisting with the implementation of all operational risk; Audit requirements and controls.
- Applying the company’s operational risk policies and standard, whilst enhancing the quality of risk management in place.
- Experienced in Second Line risk and compliance, reporting to senior stakeholder and head of functions, in relation to adherence to key risk indicators such as quality adherence, attrition rates, quality of data etc.
- Producing Root cause analysis of issues that arose- and escalated where appropriate in a timely manner.
- Internal Audit background: overseeing QA teams that covered three UK sites.
- Applying the company’s operational risk policies and standard, whilst enhancing the quality of risk management in place through developing training material for retail colleagues. hosting workshops to ensure this was understood by all colleagues, both day and night teams.
- Undertook independent monthly reviews to ensure adherence to internal audit standards.
- PSM 1 – Professional Scrum Master
- APM – Qualified Project Manager
- BA in Law
- 3 “A”s in A-Level
To find out more about our Candidate of the Month, contact Bowen Eldridge Recruitment today.
Or if you know of a peer who might be looking to recruit a similar role, we offer a Client Referral Scheme.