Candidate of the Month – May 2019
Highly focused and motivated accountant with over three years’ experience working at a well-established, national accountancy practice. Recently achieved success in her ACCA examinations, now looking to move into an “industry” role.
Job Title: Accountant (Accounts & Audit)
Salary Expectations: £30,000+
Location: Cardiff, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Pontypridd and surrounding area.
Software: IRIS, CCH, Xero and Sage
- Performing all aspects of audit fieldwork, including planning through to completion for a variety of business types such as manufacturing, service industry and charities.
- Monitoring budgets for audit assignments to ensure deadlines and fee budgets are met.
- Communication with directors and senior managers, providing updates of audit assignments and highlighting of issues as they arise.
- Supervising junior members of staff whilst on audit, including allocation of work and subsequent review.
- Drafting audit issue memorandums for each audit client, which highlights areas of possible weakness and risk: suggesting recommendations that would improve the accuracy of the accounting records and internal control.
ACCA – all exams passed
AAT Level 4
Degree Mathematics (1st Class)
To find out more about our Candidate of the Month, contact Bowen Eldridge Recruitment today.
Or if you know of a peer who might be looking to recruit a similar role, we offer a Client Referral Scheme.