Due to new business and contract wins, a vibrant and award-winning creative agency based in Cardiff city centre, are recruiting for an experienced Account Manager/Director to join them on a permanent basis.
Independently owned with an array of impressive clients, they are based in well-appointed offices in Cardiff city centre and have experienced fantastic growth.
Account Manager/Director duties
- Developing close and productive client relationships, dealing directly with clients as needed.
- Responsible for the delivery of all marketing activity by the client and all departments.
- End to end campaign management, including contact strategy planning, creative brief writing, creative briefings, client presentations, asset production and delivery, reporting and post-campaign analysis.
- Brief, direct and inspire the Creative, Development, Design and Testing/Optimisation teams
- Exercise the ability to judge creative ideas in terms of factual accuracy and relevance to brief and give feedback.
- Manage production/creative development timing to ensure internal approval prior to Client presentations.
- Form close working relationships with other agency counterparts and be up to date with and able to discuss the latest media and social trends with Clients.
- Take and active understanding of clients’ business objectives, communication objectives and the role of the Agency in relation to these.
- Be aware of the impact of the changing competitive environment on Clients’ brands and actively contribute to debates and actions as a result of competitive initiatives.
- Hold and understand the Client/Agency contract on all Client accounts and be fully versed in the Clients’ financial planning cycle/accounting system.
Account Manager/Director person specification
- Proven experience of working within a client services role within an agency environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain string relationships with diverse and large client bases.
- Confident communicator who regularly demonstrates initiative.
- Experience of running projects internally, media buying, planning delivery, resource allocation and controlling timelines / budgets.
- Financial accountability, reporting and ensuring job profitability.
- Demonstrate consistent written and presentation skills.
- Have a real passion for the industry, proven by qualifications and extracurricular participation, and a determination to create fantastic work every time.
As well as a competitive salary there are additional benefits including private medical insurance and discounted gym membership.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable be sure to send them the details and you could be eligible for our £500 “Candidate Referral Scheme“.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency to appoint this vacancy on behalf of a client.