A successful business services company based on the outskirts of Cardiff city centre are recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller.
Working in a unique sector, the company provides specialist services to a range of corporate clients, with an ever-growing customer base. The Credit Controller sits within the busy finance team, alongside Sales Ledger colleagues and reporting to the Finance Manager.
Credit Controller duties:
- Ensure appropriate credit control is undertaken whilst maintaining/developing customer relationships.
- Work towards monthly cash received targets.
- Post BACS and cheque receipts on a rota basis with other credit controllers.
- Ensure the accuracy of the Sales Ledger accounts at all times.
- Follow up queries and issues by amending invoices/raising credit notes where applicable.
- Provide summary debtor information as and when required.
- Review aged debtors on an ongoing basis.
- Investigate all negative balances on the debtor’s ledger and amend/refund clients accordingly.
- Arrange refund cheques to be issued where necessary.
- Initiate investigation regarding apparent errors or discrepancies.
- Provide ad hoc spreadsheet reports for debtor’s analysis as required.
Credit Controller person specification:
- Confident oral communication skills, including a good telephone manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines.
- Build good relations with internal colleagues and external customers.
- Strong IT skills, particularly with Excel.
This role would suit a confident and experienced Credit Controller who is looking to work in a busy but rewarding environment.
As well as the salary there is further earning potential available with a companywide bonus scheme, company pension, free parking and onsite gym.