A successful business services company based on the outskirts of Cardiff are recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller.
Working in a unique sector, the company provides specialist services to a range of corporate clients, with an ever-growing customer base. The Credit Controller sits within the busy finance team, alongside Sales Ledger colleagues and reporting to the Finance Manager.
Credit Controller duties:
- Ensure appropriate credit control is undertaken whilst maintaining/developing customer relationships.
- Work towards monthly cash received targets.
- Post BACS and cheque receipts on a rota basis with other credit controllers.
- Ensure the accuracy of the Sales Ledger accounts at all times.
- Follow up queries and issues by amending invoices/raising credit notes where applicable.
- Provide summary debtor information as and when required.
- Review aged debtors on an ongoing basis.
- Investigate all negative balances on the debtor’s ledger and amend/refund clients accordingly.
- Initiate investigation regarding apparent errors or discrepancies.
- Provide ad hoc spreadsheet reports for debtor’s analysis as required.
Credit Controller person specification:
- Confident communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines.
- Build good relations with internal colleagues and external customers.
- Strong IT skills, particularly with Excel.
This role would suit a confident and experienced Credit Controller who is looking to work in a busy but rewarding environment.
As well as the salary there is further earning potential available with a companywide bonus scheme, company pension, free parking and onsite gym.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, be sure to make the most of our Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy.