A new role has been created for a successful business services organisation who are recruiting for a Digital Campaign Manager.
Working as part of a busy marketing team, this role will oversee two Digital Marketing Executives and will “lead from the front”, both in terms of content output and management, ensuring the team achieves it full potential.
Digital Campaigns Manager job duties:
- Leading a high performing team that is responsible for Content, SEO and Outreach.
- Leads the creative and outreach strategy for the digital campaign team.
- Liaises with the wider business to share team success and challenges.
- Plans, develops and implements link building campaigns.
- Works closely with the internal teams to adapt any messages into various digital content formats.
- Manages the development and delivery of in-house interactives and infographics.
- Secures coverage and backlinks from top-tier online media, blogs and websites
- Leads innovation within the team to deliver new best practice approaches.
- Motivates and manages SEO & Content marketing agencies and along with associated budgets to ensure they are effective and utilised.
- Communicates deliverables and timings as well as campaign outcomes to the marketing team and wider business.
- Improve process and content checks and assist throughout the life cycle with digital PR challenges around creating links for organic search and creation of material.
Digital Campaigns Manager person specification:
- Previous experience in managing a team in a creative context.
- Demonstrable experience in PR, digital campaigns or creative content marketing.
- High attention to detail.
- Proactive and innovative.
- Be organised with the ability to focus a team on multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and influence internal and external contacts at all levels.
The Digital Campaigns Manager role will flourish in a role that requires both “hands-on” content creation which is innovative and engaging as well as being a natural leader to motivate teams.
Applicants will therefore have detailed knowledge of Digital Marketing, SEO, Content and Outreach.
As well as the salary there are a host of intangible benefits that include contributory pension, private medical insurance and more!
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of their client to appoint this vacancy.