A successful and profitable business services company, based in Cardiff city centre, are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Coordinator.
The company are involved in a range of activities to support their customers and have an innovative marketing team. This role sits within that team structure, reporting to the Marketing Manager.
This role will be digitally focussed to be responsible for managing website content, email marketing and the company intranet as well as supporting the department’s operational needs as and when required.
Digital Marketing Coordinator duties:
- Create and upload content to the company websites in line with the content management plan.
- Provide support for future web development projects as and when required.
- Use Google Analytics to collect, analyse and report on website analytics.
- Create and upload content in to the company intranet working with HR, IT and other departments.
- Provide support for future intranet development projects as and when required.
- Build regular e-campaigns using the third-party email marketing tools (training to be provided).
- Create and run data cleanse campaigns to the CRM database.
- Support the email sign up process including updating the company CRM.
Digital Marketing Coordinator person specification:
- Passion for all things digital with a good awareness of the current digital landscape.
- Knowledge and experience of the basics of web analytics.
- Knowledge and experience of using different IT applications/packages, including CRM, content management systems and MS Office
- Good team player who can undertake different roles when appropriate and has experience of building relationships with other teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a flair for digital marketing who is looking to join a progressive company with clear career prospects available.
As well as the salary there is an unrivalled benefits package that includes 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), bonus incentive scheme, free parking, pension and a range of intangible benefits.