A successful business in Cardiff are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive. Working closely with the Managing Director, the Digital Marketing Executive will bring to life various ideas and take ownership of the businesses marketing activities. This is a broad role that will encompass a range of marketing duties including design, social media, PR and content creation.
The company have an excellent reputation in their field so the successful applicant will join an established brand and have a solid platform from which to work.
Digital Marketing Executive duties
- Create compelling visuals and creative materials to assist with brand awareness and marketing campaigns. This includes web pages, email newsletters and more.
- Creation and coordination of promotional products including design, production, obtaining quotes and maintaining stock control levels.
- Image photography, editing and production.
- Analysis and reporting on activities across all platforms, including use of statistical analysis tools (Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics etc).
- Manage and create web content on the CMS platform.
- Ensure website content is proof-read and updated regularly and produced from an SEO perspective.
- Ongoing use of SEO best practices to increase organic traffic and to increase the company’s exposure to potential customers.
- Managing multiple social media accounts and creating content to share across social media.
- Develop low-cost, high-impact social media initiatives that help build audience, promote brand and drive engagement, as well as paid social campaigns .
Digital Marketing Executive person specification
- Passion and flair for creative design and being able to put that use in a marketing capacity.
- Adaptable – willing to change tasks dependant on the needs of the business.
- Someone willing to invest time into growing the brand, developing marketing skills and being part of something bigger.
Applicants will have demonstrable experience in marketing with the willingness to work in an autonomous role. Strong written skills, attention to detail and resilient nature are essential to succeed.
Benefits: 23 days annual leave, private medical insurance and free onsite parking.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency on behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, be sure to make use of our Candidate Referral Scheme.