A commercially focused and innovative company are recruiting for an eCommerce Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The company have a variety of products and services with a diverse range of B2B and B2C clients. This role is responsible for owning, organising and defining the online activity schedule and delivering the plan to include personalisation, navigation and search optimisation of the online customer journey.
Working as part of a dynamic marketing team, which is responsible for delivering the annual sales targets for the online and offline channels.
eCommerce Manager duties
- Develop the website trading plan to drive and increase the value and sales frequency of customers through optimisation of customer journeys, testing and competitor analysis.
- Maximise opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling onsite.
- Develop and implement the plan to meet budget and contribution targets.
- Manage the scheduling, updating and publishing of sections of the website in line with product launches, campaigns and digital marketing activity.
- Produce related onsite collateral to support product launches to maximise sales online.
- Work with analytics to review online trading results ensuring that KPI targets are met or exceeded at all times.
- Manage the relationships with any relevant external agencies and suppliers to agreed contractual standard and cost-effective performance.
eCommerce Manager Person specification
- Significant experience of developing and managing online trading plans within a commercial environment.
- Sound understanding of UX principles and be comfortable working with user groups/audience data/related online tools.
- Experience of working with personalisation tools or page testing software
- Working with and managing external agencies.
This is a rare role for an experienced eCommerce applicant to join a dedicated and ambitious company.
Benefits: 25 days’ holiday per year, contributory pension scheme, Life Assurance, free onsite car parking and learning and development opportunities.
If this role is not quite right for you but can refer someone suitable, be sure to make the most of our Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency to appoint this vacancy on behalf of a client.