A growing SaaS business are recruiting for a Head of Demand Generation in west London. This is a newly created role to bolster the marketing output. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, overseeing as well as participating with the team.
The company works across a range of sectors and provides an innovative software system that helps their clients customers move through various interaction stages. Their systems reduce cost and time as well as enhancing customer journey.
Head of Demand Generation duties
- Develop Go To Market strategy with CEO and CRO.
- Identify target market priorities and define industry sector strategy.
- Implement an account based marketing demand generation strategy that delivers results.
- Plan, coordinate, execute and monitor online B2B marketing campaigns to drive traffic and lead generation from targeted enterprise prospects.
- Build target buyer personas responsible for specific customer journeys in chosen industry sectors.
- Develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts.
- Create an integrated content and SEO strategy.
- Manage and optimise global website performance.
- Undertake social media planning, implementation and analytics across paid and organic social.
- Identify, test and roll out new digital marketing activities & technologies.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Provide analytics and report on performance across all digital channels.
Head of Demand Generation person specification
- Demonstrable B2B marketing experience with a SaaS, eCommerce, analytics or BI company.
- Experience collaborating with senior management on go-to-market strategy and planning.
- Successful Account based Marketing campaign experience.
- Ability to manage, mentor and lead other team members while also executing as an individual contributor.
- Proven experience of developing and managing digital channels.
- Demonstrable results from lead generation and demand generation campaigns and activities.
- Exceptional knowledge of Google Analytics/AdWords.
- A data-driven person who has strong analytical skills and takes a test and learn approach to improving performance.
As technology becomes more and more prevalent in consumers daily lives, this is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is at the forefront of that technology.
As well as the salary there is a performance related bonus, 25 days annual leave (+birthday and bank holidays), Perkbox subscription, Cycle to Work Scheme, amongst others.
The offices are due to reopen later in the year and a hybrid approach has been adopted meaning there is an expectation to be in the office 2-3 days per week.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, be sure to make use of our Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Marketing Recruiting Agency to appoint this role on behalf of a client.