Due to ongoing success and ambitious growth plans, a new role has been created for a Market Researcher with an international manufacturing company in Swansea.
The company have a long history in the region, providing cutting edge products to their customers, encouraging a culture of recognition personal development. The Market Researcher role will be integral to the growth plans, looking into potential new markets, territories and product lines.
Market Researcher duties:
- Conduct market research and coordinate findings utilising independent freelance researchers. Create a structured database of knowledge gained.
- Engage with relevant agencies / market research organisations that can provide market research and International Business Development support, with cost and value for money a key commercial consideration.
- From the market research, systematically conduct market size and attractiveness assessment, identify potential customers, document competitor analysis, identify and quantify business opportunities and prepare business cases to justify sales and marketing investment to target and develop target markets.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of business developments and trends in target markets.
- Develop a tracking and reporting system for capture, collation and analysis of market knowledge, competitor activity and the emergence of new competitors.
Market Researcher person specification:
- Demonstrable capability in the use of market research methods and tools.
- Excellent strategic, business and commercial acumen.
- Hungry, achievement oriented, results driven, a market researcher with tenacity.
- Entrepreneurial with outstanding initiative, numerate with data analysis skills.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, able to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional communication skills, innovative thinker, problem solver / solution provider.
Although working as part of a wider team, this is an autonomous role therefore applicants will be self-motivated, able to pull together anecdotal information and translate that into to high quality data.
As well the salary there is a contributory pension, profit share scheme (discretionary), 25 days annual leave and a host of further benefits.
Market Researcher working hours: Monday – Thursday 8.00 – 4.30pm, Friday 8.00pm – 2pm.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy.