A successful business in Cardiff are recruiting for a Marketing Executive. Working closely with the Managing Director, the Marketing Executive will bring to life various ideas and take ownership of the businesses marketing activities. This is a broad role that will encompass a range of marketing duties.
The company have an excellent reputation in their field so the Marketing Executive will join an established brand and have a solid platform from which to work.
Marketing Executive duties
- Manage and create web content on the CMS platform.
- Ensure website content is proof-read and updated regularly and produced from an SEO perspective.
- Ongoing use of SEO best practices to increase organic traffic and to increase the company’s exposure to potential customers.
- Managing multiple social media accounts and creating content to share across social media.
- Develop low-cost, high-impact social media initiatives that help build audience, promote brand and drive engagement, as well as paid social campaigns when needed.
- Analysis and reporting on activities across all platforms, including use of statistical analysis tools (Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics etc).
- Organise company events and partnership opportunities.
- Lead and implement the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility agenda.
- Create compelling visuals and creative materials to assist with brand awareness and campaigns including web pages, email newsletters and more.
Marketing Executive person specification
- Aspirational – someone willing to invest time into growing the brand, developing marketing skills and being part of something bigger.
- Adaptable – willing to change tasks dependant on the needs of the business.
- Professional – understand the balance and relationship between forward thinking creativity and a business-critical directives.
Applicants will have demonstrable experience in marketing with the willingness to work in an autonomous role. Strong written skills, attention to detail and resilient nature are essential to succeed.
Benefits: 23 days annual leave, private medical insurance and free onsite parking.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, be sure to make the most of our Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency on behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy.