A global company in Bridgend are recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join them on a permanent basis. The company has a range of products in a sector that will continue to grow.
The Marketing Specialist will form part of a high performing, multi-disciplined team in a fast-paced setting. This role encompasses both ‘traditional’ and digital marketing activities.
Marketing Executive duties
- B2B Social Media planning and implementation, providing performance analysis.
- Creative content production – engaging web copy, web design, brochure creation, scriptwriting for video production, social media graphics.
- Google Ads and Bid Management.
- Marketing reporting, including Google Analytics measurement, evaluation and actions.
- Email marketing and database management.
- Campaign planning, implementation and measurement.
- Competitor analysis and market feedback.
Marketing Executive person specification
- Demonstrable Marketing experience, in a B2B setting.
- Proficiency working with a range of diverse projects.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic – able to work with minimal supervision whilst also being a strong team player
- A high standard of written English.
- Experience with content production, technical and creative.
- Able to turn complex content into relevant marketing messaging.
An excellent opportunity for a suitably experienced individual to join a rapidly growing, international business.
The company have adopted a hybrid working model with two or three days a week available to work from home.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, be sure to make use of our £250 Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency to appoint this role on behalf of a client.