A new role has been created for a Marketing Manager with a successful business services company in Caerphilly.
The company have been experiencing sustained growth over the last few years and now are recruiting this role in order to build on this success.
The Marketing department is well defined, with the Marketing Manager having two direct reports. As well as providing leadership to the team, this role is vital to aid the development and implementation of the marketing strategy.
Marketing Manager duties:
- Lead the marketing team in order to implement the company marketing plan and achieve department goals.
- Conduct team 1-2-1’s meetings and recruitment of new team members.
- Plan and implement multi-platform digital marketing campaigns to support the sales effort.
- Manage and grow the Social Media platforms, website, blogs, email marketing etc.
- Comfortable using data analytics to manage effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Design and implement a program of offline campaigns to support the business objectives.
- Create marketing collateral in support of the sales team, manage stock and content updates.
- Create monthly management report detailing departments performance.
- Organise company promotional events.
- Create written content for industry publications, blogs, online articles and discussion forums.
- Take responsibility for the company CRM system ensuring data quality is maintained.
- Support lead generation for commercial activity in line with the commercial business plan.
- Attend networking events and seminars to promote products and services.
Marketing Manager person specification:
- Demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level.
- Proven track record of leading the implementation of campaigns and measuring return on investment.
- A resilient nature with an ability to work under high levels of pressure and have critical decision-making skills.
- Team Management experience.
- Creativity and an eye for detail with very strong organisational skills.
- Ability to use analytics to drive effectiveness.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably experienced Marketing candidate to join a flourishing organisation in a critical role.
As well as the salary there are 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), healthcare cover and discretionary bonus (both after a qualifying period) and a host of intangible benefits.
If this opportunity is not quite right but know someone who could be suitable send the details their way as we run a candidate referral scheme!
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy.