A prestigious organisation, based in the heart of Cardiff Bay, are recruiting for a Marketing Officer to join them on a permanent basis.
The organisation is internationally renowned, and the Marketing Officer will be involved with some esteemed projects. Working with a small team dedicated enhancing the profile of the company, the Marketing Officer will be responsible for implementing campaign activity to achieve company objectives.
Marketing Officer duties:
- Effective contribution to campaign creation and planning that ensures targets are met.
- Contributing to return-on-investment monitoring of Campaign to inform future planning.
- Working within agreed budgets and to set targets, undertaking all aspects of campaign activity.
- Leading on stock management of print and publications, putting in place processes to effectively manage all deliveries and distribution.
- Liaising and relationship building with clients and colleagues to ensure timely receipt of campaign assets and deployment of campaign activity, and with media owners to secure paid for advertising at the best rates.
- Updating web pages as required to keep information accurate and relevant.
- Taking the lead on specific projects relating to specialist area.
Marketing Officer person specification:
- Ability to problem solve and maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced and pressurised environment.
- A creative and strategic thinker, able to offer solutions to a variety of marketing challenges; whilst also being open-minded to input from colleagues and willing to learn from all areas of the business.
- Resilient, with the ability to cope with pressure and high expectations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and driven candidate to join a prestigious organisation with involvement with some exciting projects.
This role would suit applicants who have worked in a Marketing Assistant/Marketing Executive/Marketing Officer role with a track record of delivering campaigns.
As well as the salary, the Marketing Officer role is eligible for 25 days annual leave, contributory pension and a range of intangible benefits.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy.