We are seeking an experienced Payroll/ HR professional to join an established Accountancy team to assist with their continued growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are growing and offer excellent employee benefits. You will benefit from a supportive working culture and expertise from the existing team.
To be considered for the Payroll/ HR position you need to have gained previous experience in both HR and Payroll and be accustomed to working with a computerised Payroll system. Previous operating knowledge Sage50 Payroll would be advantageous. As you will be working within a small team a flexible can-do attitude is essential where you will be multitasking. Effective communication and IT skills (Word / Excel) are a non negotiable.
HR/Payroll duties and responsibilities;
- Process weekly payroll and assist with monthly payroll.
- Assist with statutory year end returns and P60s.
- Deal with employee salary and payroll queries.
- Assist with reporting from payroll in line with HR and business requirements.
- Liaise with managers for missing information as required.
- Any other payroll duties as required by the business.
- The processing of all new starters and leavers including the production of employment contracts, induction packs, company handbook, leaver letters and holiday payments.
- Create and maintain all employee personnel files, ensuring archiving of leavers and cleansing of information held in line with GDPR compliance.
- Process all paperwork associated with employment changes and variations to contracts.
- Manage and maintain all employee holiday entitlements.
- Create and maintain up to date folders for all employee benefit information.
- Assist with any recruitment administration, including employment applications and ensure safer recruitment practices are met
- Support the administration of annual pay review, employee survey and HR statistics.
- Maintain the Absence Management System.
- Conduct absence management meetings with support from senior management.
- Supporting senior management with additional HR administration requirements.
Working Hours; 5 days per week hours to be considered between 30-38 depending upon availability.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, be sure to make the most of our Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy.