A rapidly growing and hugely successful business in Cardiff are recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on a permanent basis.
The company are an industry leader having won several sector specific awards, specifically noted for their aftersales service.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be working closely with the company’s Financial Controller and will be responsible for supporting the smooth day-to-day running of the Finance department.
Purchase Ledger Clerk duties:
- Take responsibility for the Company’s Purchase Ledger.
- Data entry of stock purchase invoices and expense invoices.
- Matching of invoices to purchase orders and goods received notes.
- Performing regular supplier statement reconciliations and resolving any queries.
- Maintain supplier & customer files.
- Deal with new account applications/application for credit with suppliers and customers.
- Post customer BACS, cheque and card payments on to the Sales Ledger
- Deal with all un-allocated customer payments.
- Administer company credit card records.
- Look after petty cash float and associated records.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Person Specification:
- Relevant accounts experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of working within a finance/accounts department.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A good telephone manner and rapport with customers and suppliers.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a want to take ownership of the role.
This role would suit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk with extensive Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Clerk experience.
As well as a competitive salary there are 25 days’ annual leave, company pension and additional benefits.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy.