Due to new business and contract wins, a vibrant and award-winning creative company, based in Cardiff city centre, are recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Independently owned with an array of impressive clients, they are based in well-appointed offices in Cardiff city centre and have experienced fantastic growth.
Account Manager duties:
- Devote significant time and energy in developing close and productive client relationships dealing directly with the day to day clients and senior as needed; both professionally and socially.
- Responsible for the delivery of all activity by the client and all internal departments. Proactively owning the status and next steps, even if they are ultimately not leading the project.
- End to end campaign management, including contact strategy planning, creative brief writing, creative briefings, client presentations, asset production and delivery, reporting & post-campaign analysis.
- Be respected by Clients for organisation, delivery of activity and proactive communication.
- Ensure that a Client brief is as inspiring, single minded and articulate as it can possibly be, and assist Client in making it so, before accepting the brief.
- Brief, direct and inspire the Creative, Development, Design and Testing/Optimisation teams.
- Exercise the ability to judge Creative ideas in terms of factual accuracy and relevance to brief and give feedback.
- Manage production/creative development timing to ensure internal approval prior to Client presentations.
- Form close working relationships with other agency counterparts and be up to date with and able to discuss the latest media and social trends with Clients.
Account Manager person specification:
- Proven experience of working within a client services role.
- Ability to develop and maintain string relationships with diverse and large client bases.
- Confident communicator who regularly demonstrates initiative.
- Experience of liaising with suppliers directly e.g. Printers, photographers, platform providers.
- Experience of running projects internally, planning through to delivery, allocating resource and controlling timelines and budgets.
This is a rare opportunity in Cardiff for an experienced Account Manager to join a dynamic and fast paced agency.
Applicants will have experience in a client facing role which could be in an Account Management, Business Development or Sales capacity.
As well as a competitive salary there are additional benefits including private medical insurance and discounted gym membership.