A respected charitable organisation based in Caerphilly are recruiting for a part time Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting the Senior Manager, this role is responsible for providing financial and administrative support across the organisation.
Accounts Assistant duties
- Responsible for accurate data entry using the current Sage.
- Setting up and processing supplier payments.
- Banking activities – including weekly banking duties; monitoring of bank accounts and reconciliations.
- Process staff monthly payroll payments and maintain accurate records, on receipt of information provided by outsourced payroll provider.
- Process staff expenses, checking for accuracy.
- Monitor and update monthly expenses budgets.
- Monitor and control stock – including all ordering, invoicing and debtor control.
- Additional operational and administrative duties as required.
Accounts Assistant person specification
- Demonstrable Finance Administration and Bookkeeping experience,
- Working knowledge of Sage and the Microsoft Office suite.
- GCSE’s (A*-C) in Mathematics and English.
- Resilient nature and able to manage change.
- Strong team ethic, willing to help colleagues where necessary.
This is a part time role, working 21 hours per week. There is flexibility as to when the hours are completed during the week. This is a rewarding role for a worthwhile organisation.
Applications are welcome from candidates who are seeking part time hours with experience as an Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Finance Administrator etc.
As well as the salary there is a company pension, 23 days annual leave, private health scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Finance Recruitment Agency in order to appoint this role on behalf of a client.