After a successful rebrand and continued growth, a dynamic business in Cardiff is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Account Manager.
An important role for the company as they strengthen their digital services, to strategise and execute digital marketing plans. Not only will you be ‘behind the scenes’ but you will also have client contact to really get to know their goals and manage expectations.
Digital Marketing Account Manager duties
- Monitoring end to end campaigns, making sure campaigns are delivered on time, meet client requirements, and stick to the budget.
- Giving clients best advice on online presence and impressions while streamlining their digital marketing processes.
- Working with the others in the digital team to complete tenders and to deliver PPC campaigns and assist with projects.
- Keeping the client informed with the right information to progress campaigns effectively.
- Being proactive in looking for opportunities to upsell additional PPC services to clients.
- Seeking out new digital strategies and online improvements for clients.
- Recommending and implementing digital projects to ensure ROI for clients.
- Making sure the advice you give to clients aligns with their objectives and strategic requirements.
- Working with the others in the team to create client proposals.
- Planning and scheduling projects, making sure there is good use of all resources within the department.
- Maintaining an up-to-date client database platform and internal software.
Digital Marketing Account Manager Person Specification
- Previous experience working as a Digital Account Manager or similar role.
- A passion for the online industry, being a true digital enthusiast.
- A sound understanding of PPC, SEO, HTML, WordPress and MailChimp.
- Knowledge and use of Google Tag Manager would be an advantage.
- Being confident to pitch to potential and existing clients.
- An analytical head with good numeric skills.
- Strong organisational skills, keeping your cool under pressure with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
A role for a talented Digital Specialist, which could be in a Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Coordinator etc role.
As well as the salary there are a range of benefits that includes flexible working arrangements, private healthcare scheme, up to 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and others.
Flexible working patters involve completing a full day between 7am-7pm. You can work from home or from the office, there is a fully blended approach.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, be sure to make use of our ‘Candidate Referral Scheme’.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency to appoint this vacancy on behalf of a client.