A technical manufacturing business are bolstering their marketing output and as such are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive.
This role is responsible for two brands that manufacture niche products for the construction sector. Reporting to the Marketing Director the Digital Marketing Executive will manage all digital platforms including third party sites.
Digital Marketing Executive duties
- Set and implement monthly and quarterly social / digital campaigns for both brands.
- Keep all company websites up to date and manage the content.
- Monitor and report on all social / digital and website activity.
- Plan and organise any paid social activity to drive new lead generation in line with the marketing objectives.
- Create and implement all marketing communications assets and tools such as PR, advertising, eshots, DM, literature and events.
- Update and manage all third party sites.
- Issue digital campaigns and monitor ROI.
- Support the Marketing Director with the creation / management and distribution of other marketing collateral and assets using either internal or external support agencies.
- Create all online digital assets for the business and provide all the necessary training to support (internal and external).
- Complete weekly / monthly reporting.
Digital Marketing Executive person specification
- Digital savvy and quick to adapt to opportunities that arise.
- Creative and able to work with the latest digital creative software.
- Good attention to detail.
- Desire and focus to win/succeed with goals and targets.
- Able to plan and organise workload.
An opportunity to join an ambitious company that are committed to developing their marketing function.
Fully remote appointment with occasional travel required to the south east.
As well as the salary there is a company wide bonus scheme.
If this role is not quite right for you but you know someone suitable, be sure to make use of our £250 Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency to appoint this vacancy.