An innovative business services company are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive on a permanent basis. The organisation provide a new solution and platform to their clients to increase speed, enhance efficiency and improve quality of services.
The Digital Marketing Executive will play a crucial role to driven growth and raise awareness. Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, this role will form part of a busy Marketing team.
Digital Marketing Executive duties
- Manage paid advertising on social media and search engines.
- Build and maintain a content calendar for the corporate blog and social media.
- Manage email outreach and outbound campaigns.
- Develop new content-rich pages and resources (e.g. flyers, whitepapers) for the corporate website.
- Improve key SEO metrics and increase inbound leads from search engines.
- Strategize and execute on digital events (e.g. webinars).
- Manage email marketing funnels for products/websites.
- Regularly review and edit articles from content writers.
- Act on advice and insight from SEO Specialists.
- Lead initiatives to improve analytical insight into marketing success.
Digital Marketing Executive person specification
- Proven digital marketing experience.
- Expertise within SEO and SEM.
- Detail oriented yet able to move fast.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Native-level knowledge of English.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – we value teamwork.
- Openness to constructive feedback.
An opportunity to join a successful team within a growing company, being able to draw on a wide range of marketing expertise.
As well as the salary there is a discretionary bonus, pension scheme and fully remote working options. Expectation to visit the Reading office once per quarter.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, be sure to make use of our £250 Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency to appoint this vacancy on behalf of a client.