A respected charitable organisation based in Caerphilly are recruiting for a part time Finance Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting the Senior Manager, this role is responsible for providing financial and administrative support across the organisation.
Finance Administrator duties
- Responsible for accurate data entry using the current Sage.
- Setting up and processing supplier payments.
- Banking activities – including weekly banking duties; monitoring of bank accounts and reconciliations.
- Process staff monthly payroll payments & maintain accurate records, on receipt of information provided by outsourced payroll provider.
- Process staff expenses, checking for accuracy.
- Monitor and update monthly expenses budgets.
- Monitor and control stock – including all ordering, invoicing and debtor control.
- Additional operational and administrative duties as required.
Finance Administrator person specification
- Demonstrable Finance Administration and Bookkeeping experience,
- Working knowledge of Sage and the Microsoft Office suite.
- GCSE’s (A*-C) in Mathematics and English.
- Resilient nature and able to manage change.
- Strong team ethic, willing to help colleagues where necessary.
This is a part time role, working 21 hours per week. There is flexibility as to when the hours are completed during the week. This is a rewarding role for a worthwhile organisation.
Applications are welcome from candidate seeking part time hours who have experience as a Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant etc.
As well as the salary there is a company pension, 23 days annual leave, private health scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Finance Recruitment Agency in order to appoint this role on behalf of a client.