A well-known, international business are currently recruiting for an experienced “Head of Brand” to join them initially on a 9-month, fixed term contract.
The company is well respected in its field and are currently developing new commercial opportunities for both B2B and B2c markets.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and working collaboratively with the department, this role will be responsible for leading the group development of the brand and support new business activities, ensuring consistent implementation of values and brand promise as well as tone of voice, customer experience and use of product brands and trademarks.
Head of Brand responsibilities
- Lead the coordination of an on-going review of brand strategy and work closely with the Heads of Marketing & Sales.
- Ensure that the customer experience is reflected by the brand values and promise.
- Create a means of measuring the impact of the brand and ensure its on-going health.
- Provide strategic leadership to the brand development team to ensure it meets long-term requirements.
- Work closely with legal team on brand protection and infringement matters.
- Contribute to the selection and management of brand agencies as well as provide guidance during major campaigns.
- Work with the New Business teams to develop and implement marketing campaigns to support the launch of new businesses.
Head of Brand person specification
- Candidates should possess a Marketing/Business or Communications Degree and have significant experience of successfully implementing brand strategies in a multi business/multi customer segment business.
- Significant experience of strategic marketing in a commercial environment, including demonstrable experience within both a B2B and B2C environment across the full marketing mix.
- Solid execution of Marketing Analytics and Financial Analysis is required as is familiarity and use of analytical tools and software such as SDL Campaign Manager, Google Analytics.
- Significant project management skills across multi-disciplines.
- Results-oriented team player with the capability to excel within a fast-paced working environment.
This Head of Brand is an opportunity to join a well-established business that is now embarking on a new chapter in their long history.
As well as the salary there is are 25 days holiday per year, pension scheme, free onsite car parking, Learning & Development opportunities amongst others. Applicants will have relevant experience in a similar role as Head of Brand, Head of Marketing, Senior Marketing Manager etc.
Bowen Eldridge recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy.