A corporate manufacturing business in Bridgend are recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant on a permanent basis. This role sits in the UK Head Office central Finance team.
The primary function of the role is to produce timely and accurate financial reports that helps to improve company performance.
Management Accountant job description
- Responsible for Internal Monthly Management Reporting.
- Support the Forecasting and Annual Budgetary process.
- Reviewing monthly data for variances and communicating to management the main reasons for the variances and supporting action plans to improve financial performance.
- Continuously review financial information being provided to improve the speed of production and the content to help management get the information they need to drive the business towards its financial goals.
- Update and create new standard costing annually.
- Ensuring timely and accurate costing of new products.
- Quarterly reporting of Fixed Assets and supporting business with investment appraisals.
- Controlling of various Balance Sheet accounts.
Management Accountant person specification
- Fully or Part qualified Accountant.
- Demonstrable experience working in a Manufacturing environment.
- Previous Financial Reporting experience.
- Analytical and methodical approach.
- Intermediate excel skills.
- Plans & organises their own work effectively.
- Actively works with customers/clients to identify their needs & comes up with suitable proposals.
- Excellent communicator who works well within a team and independently.
An opportunity to join an international company that will add real weight to your CV.
As well as the salary there are 30 days annual leave, company pension, private health scheme and onsite parking.
If this role is not quite right for you but you know someone who might be suitable, be sure to make use of our £250 Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Finance Recruitment Agency to appoint this role.