Due to growth, a new role has been created with successful business in Cwmbran who are recruiting for an experienced Marketing Assistant.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role is crucial in supporting the company’s ongoing success.
Marketing Assistant duties:
- Assisting with exhibitions and events and producing marketing reports.
- Implementing the company’s marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for ensuring marketing material is kept up to date.
- Responsible for running marketing campaigns.
- Creating marketing pipelines.
- Conducting market research to analysis and evaluate findings.
- Responsible for updating the company’s website and social media channels.
- Assist with preparing and key seasonal and presentation templates.
- Develop and manage social media strategy.
- Create monthly marketing newsletter.
- Business development and client management and account management.
- Updating websites with the latest logos, exhibitors and timetables.
- Working with the marketing team to deliver marketing plans.
Marketing Assistant person specification:
- Experience and the ability to communicate on all levels of business.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Ability to build strong client relationships and thrive in a competitive and dynamic team.
- Strong time management.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Digitally savvy with a creative flair.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop skills, working for an experienced Head of Marketing from who you will be able to learn new marketing techniques. Key to this role will be to enhance the company’s standing and reputation in their field and directly contribute to business objectives.
Marketing Assistant hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm.
If is role is not quite right for you but know someone who could be suitable, we offer a candidate referral scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency to appoint this vacancy on behalf of a client.