Due to growth, a successful creative agency in Cardiff city centre are recruiting for a Campaign Manager. The client list is varied and impressive, meaning there is a diverse range of Campaigns to work on. Reporting to the Campaign Director and managing two Campaign Assistants.
This role is suited to a talented communications professional who is looking to join an ethical and values based agency, not afraid to say “no” to clients that do not align to their core principles. Based in modern offices in a central location.
Campaign Manager duties
- Researching and creating campaigns that work seamlessly across PR, social, influencer engagement and other communications channels.
- Generate fresh ideas for integrated campaigns and being active in generating those ideas on a daily basis.
- Managing the delivery of campaigns across a portfolio of clients to ensure they are carried out creatively, enthusiastically, on time, on budget and exceed expectations.
- Managing a team and their workloads to support in the successful delivery of campaigns, providing guidance, feedback and identifying opportunities for their development.
- Media relations – copywriting, case study and spokespeople interviewing and briefing, growing a network of journalist contacts and knowledge of media.
- Developing and managing targeted advertising and digital campaigns that are audience focused and based on insight.
- Handling client social media accounts and ensuring output is of the moment, pushes the norm and audience focused.
- Proofing copy and content – this means a keen eye for detail, excellent grammar and writing skills and knowledge of what makes strong, engaging content.
- Carrying out research into target audiences for campaigns and tenders.
- Attending and leading client meetings – ensuring actions are delivered within a reasonable timeframe.
- Reporting results to the wider team and clients on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Regularly searching for new innovations to improve team performance (client reports, time management etc.)
Campaign Manager person specification
- Outstanding project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills.
- Experience in managing clients and/or campaigns right through from conception to evaluation.
- Managing a range of budgets, media planning and buying and implementation of successful advertising campaigns.
- Setting up paid media campaigns on social and other channels.
- Knowledge of all the latest industry news.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Experience in managing a small team.
- A keen eye for detail so all work is without error.
- Ability to analyse complex data and interpret it for a range of audiences.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Applicants will be creative, curious and enthusiastic to do things a little bit differently. You will be self-motivated and take ownership of campaigns, acting as a leader to the team. An excellent opportunity to join a progressive and ambitious agency.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, be sure make use of our £250 Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency, to appoint this vacancy on behalf of a client.