A technical manufacturing business are bolstering their marketing output and as such are recruiting for a Marketing Communications Manager.
This role is responsible for two brands that manufacture niche products for the construction sector. Reporting to the Marketing Director the Marketing Communication Manager manage and deliver a yearly Marketing Comms plan and budget based and oversee the Digital Marketing Executive.
Marketing Communication Manager duties
- Manage and ensure that the company brand values and position is maintained across all customer sectors.
- Ensure all Marketing Comms activity by the company is thoughtful, collaborative and supportive.
- Deliver and manage the yearly Marketing Comms and budget to support the overall Marketing Plan and business objectives. Monitor and ensure monthly budgets are met along with insightful reporting on all marketing activities. Manage all third party marketing support suppliers.
- Working with the Product Management team, deliver integrated marketing campaigns using the internal team and third-party suppliers.
- Manage all exhibitions and events for the business. This includes yearly event planning, customer hospitality and corporate events.
- Responsible for all PR and advertising. Ensure a healthy pipeline of case study projects to support PR activity for all market segments. Ensure the business is positioned as a thought leader within the industry and healthy relationships with the key media.
- Manage and develop all digital and social platforms / tools for the business to ensure the best customer experience. Ensure regular updates of content and interaction for all channels. Provide regular reports on activity for all platforms.
- Support Marketing Director with MROI reports – campaign and product.
- Working with Product Management, manage all product launch campaigns internally and externally on time and on budget.
- Support with all internal comms such as company newsletter.
Marketing Communication Manager person specification
- Demonstrable experience working in a senior marketing role.
- Studied towards CIM qualification.
- Strong grasp of marketing principles including brand building, marketing comms, PR & Advertising, Digital, Website management, budgeting etc.
- Resilient nature.
- Able to build relationships with internal colleagues, customers and suppliers/agencies.
An opportunity to join a successful SME who have big ambitions for the future. One part of the business will need a full marketing audit and possible relaunch. The appointment of this role will be crucial to that project.
Hybrid working options available with travel required to the South East occasionally.
As well as the salary there is a company wide bonus scheme and other benefits.
If this role is not quite right for you but you know someone suitable, be sure to make use of our £250 Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency to appoint this vacancy.