A success and growing SME business in Cardiff is recruiting for a Marketing Manager on a permanent basis.
The company operates in a niche sector and has grown both organically and through acquisition. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy, direction and execution of all Marketing activities.
Marketing Manager duties
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns in line with business objectives. Collect internal and external data and recommend actions accordingly.
- Report monthly to the Board of Directors on trends of retail and competitor analysis – Produce monthly reports and present to the Board every quarter.
- Website management – product updates and overseeing the performance of the eCommerce function.
- Monitor and review the performance of SEO, identifying keyword searches.
- Increase online customer engagement rate, oversee the web chat system and make improvements.
- Ensure all brand assets are consistent in all marketing material – Including but not limited to company vehicles, signage, brochure and branded stationery.
- Manage suppliers & agencies – Manage external agencies to deliver Pay-Per-Click campaigns, events & PR activities.
- Involvement in a range of projects that include PR, sponsorship, event and instore marketing collateral (brochures, flyers, etc), internal communications, employee engagement etc.
- Attendance at key sales meetings with potential clients when requested.
Marketing Manager Person Specification
- Demonstrable Marketing experience in a fast paced, SME setting.
- Able to operate ‘vertically’ from strategy planning through to execution.
- Positive leader, able to create a high performing and engaging environment for staff.
- Confident communicator with ability to build relationships with a range of colleagues.
- Commercially astute.
An opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to join an ambitious company in an autonomous role.
As well as the salary there will be a tailored bonus structure.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be of suitable, be sure to make use of our £250 Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency to appoint this role on behalf of a client.