A well-established professional services business based in Swansea are recruiting for Marketing Manager to support them with ambitious growth plans and brand awareness.
The company covers south west Wales and is looking to expand it’s client base. The appointment of this role will be key to achieving that aim. This is a standalone role, reporting to the board.
Marketing Manager duties
- Development of a yearly Strategic Marketing plan aligned with company objectives that includes:
- Clear, measurable tactics aligned with defined strategic imperatives.
- Communication strategy (PR, website, social media, industry literature, electronic literature).
- Conference Management, webinars and roundtables; manage and liaise with attendees, Sponsors, Speakers, Exhibitors.
- Organisation of events (workshops, networking meetings).
- Develop brochures and communication materials to use in prospecting and client updates.
- Oversee the tendering process and ensure all prospects are researched and summarised for presenters and high-quality materials are produced.
- Develop, manage and execute online marketing campaigns that increase the number of high value leads.
- Manage brand presence and ensure that all assets align.
- Manage social media channels, including LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter. Partner internally to develop content for marketing campaigns and a calendar of social media content.
- Work with agencies to manage and optimise organic traffic on the website, including content development, keyword creation, SEO and analytics and PPC campaigns.
- Involvement in a range of projects that include PR, sponsorship, event and instore marketing collateral (brochures, flyers, etc), internal communications, employee engagement etc.
Marketing Manager person specification
- Demonstrable marketing experience at a senior level.
- Experience of developing, and working to, marketing plans including setting targets and objectives.
- Knowledge and experience of online marketing strategies and tactics. For example, SEO, marketing automation tools (e.g., HubSpot, Pardot, etc), social media marketing.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels and disciplines of personnel internally and (where required) at client and partner companies.
- Excellent communication skills – a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Happy to strategically plan marketing activities as well as performing the duties personally.
This is both a strategic and operational role, with support of internal colleagues and external agencies.
In the future, there may be the opportunity to grow the team with the appointment of a Marketing Assistant.
Three days per week in the office and two days at home.
If this role is not quite right for you but you know someone who might be suitable, be sure to make use of our £250 candidate referral scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Marketing Recruitment agency to appoint this vacancy.