An innovative and growing company are experiencing a period of long term success and as such are recruiting for a Marketing Manager.
Based in Newport, the company have a range of specialised products that can be complex, therefore the Marketing Manager will be technically minded in order to convey these products in an easy to understand way. Working within a busy marketing department, the Marketing Manager will interact with the Senior Management Team, looking after a small team.
Marketing Manager duties:
- Deliver consistently excellent market communications across the business. Own and be responsible for delivery of events and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Work with cross functional teams and senior management to ensure the planning, implementation and delivery of marketing and communications activity achieves set objectives.
- Coordinate the delivery of tenders for the business, working alongside the sales organisation and reaching across business functions for required information.
- Oversee the creation of new web-based platforms, including but not limited to website design, inbound lead generation and potential customer record management.
- Ensure that all relevant programme objectives are achieved, and campaigns are brought in on time, within budget and to a high standard.
- Have strong consumer and business marketing knowledge across all channels including experience in developing micro-sites.
- Creation of engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Marketing Manager person specification:
- Experience in a marketing management role, with proven success of improving acquisition and retention strategies.
- Full mix marketing experience with strong digital and social experience.
- Knowledge of SEO, Pay-Per-Click, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Microsoft Office.
- Good technical background and the ability to simplify complex messages into a readily understood message to market.
- Strong understanding of email marketing & automation, paid media, audience segmentation and analytics.
- Ability to create and edit engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Experience of developing and implementing customer segmentation.
This represent an opportunity for a talented Marketing Manager to join a growing company and influence companywide marketing strategy, working across different brands and territories.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy.