A global company near Caerphilly are recruiting for a Marketing Manager for a maternity cover contract of 12 months.
The company have a range of tech and physical products and provide crucial services to their customers. Based in their custom-made site, this role is to support growth and develop innovative marketing campaigns.
Marketing Manager duties
- Ensure execution of a coordinated product marketing plan, including internal communications, brand messaging etc.
- Producing and writing copy for a range of products including brochures, newsletters and case studies – emails, social media content and website.
- Development of an inbound lead generation programme through all channels – email, web, social, events etc.
- Development of all marketing assets such as corporate literature, key account presentation and sales tools ‘blueprint’ in conjunction with the sales team.
- Management of the marketing, measuring success of campaigns and activities.
- Brand guardian and ambassador.
- Responsible for managing consistent brand execution for internal and external customers. Ensuring consistency across a variety of channels from sales teams, catalogue, deals papers, press and online.
- Understanding current and potential customers and distributors.
- Analyse gaps within current marketing campaigns and utilise any gaps within the market, developing the marketing strategy and plan.
Marketing Manager person specification
- Experience of working with CRM systems.
- Excellent communication skills – able to work across departments to share knowledge.
- Strong writing ability to create compelling content.
- Commercially aware, understanding how Marketing feeds into business growth and development.
An opportunity to join a successful and established business that operates on an international level.
As well as the salary there are 24 days annual leave, contributory pension, private medical cover and others.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable be sure to make use of our Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency to appoint this role on behalf of a client.