Due to ongoing success, a new role has been created for an experienced Paid Media (PPC) Manager to join an award-winning business services organisation.
With an impressive client base, the company provide cutting edge and innovative services in an environment that encourages creativity.
The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for a team of PPC Executives, overseeing their work to ensure it is of the highest quality as well as looking after a small portfolio of clients.
Paid Media Manager duties:
- Coordinate a team of PPC specialists, acting as a role model and leader.
- Lead on client projects, acting as the client point of contact. Responsible for the creation, briefing, upkeep and delivery of project plans.
- Monitor the progress of projects ensuring they are resourced with appropriate budgets, skills and personnel.
- Provide ad hoc consultancy, training and strategic guidance as required.
- Work closely with the client relationship team to ensure client’s expectations and project objectives are being appropriately set and more importantly, achieved.
- Demonstrate results-focused leadership to the client and act as an escalation point for client service issues.
- Provide paid advertising insight to support Senior Managers and act as the lead strategist working with Senior Managers, to set the overall strategic direction on accounts. Lead on reporting results in a way that meets the specific needs of the client.
- You will work closely with department managers to deliver integrated client projects.
- Responsible for recruiting skilled personnel to, and developing those within, the PPC team.
- Lead pitches, ensuring briefs are understood and challenged where necessary, act as a driving force on pitch preparation and delivery, from brief to pitch-meeting, ensuring that the response is based on insight.
Paid Media Manager person specification:
- Demonstrable experience running a digital marketing team ideally in an agency environment.
- Confident leader and role model with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to think strategically but be hands on.
- Commercially astute and takes pride in creating, managing and delivering high quality digital marketing projects.
- A thorough understanding of digital marketing channels and digital marketing strategy including Search, Display, Shopping, Programmatic, Social, CRO, Analytics and Data.
- A facilitative and coaching style of management.
- Strong interpersonal, decision making and delegation skills.
- A great communicator with excellent presentation, written and verbal communications.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing specialist with particularly strong Paid Media / PPC skills and knowledge to join a flourishing business.
There is a highly competitive salary, bonus scheme, 23 days annual leave, pension and a host of intangible benefits.
(If this role is not quite right for you but you know someone who may be suitable, we offer a lucrative referral scheme)
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy.