A fast paced Technology company in Cardiff city centre are recruiting for a Payroll Specialist on a six month, fixed term contract.
The company has a clear focus and is driven to succeed whilst ensuring they always stick to their key values. The Payroll Specialist will work autonomously in their duties but form part of the finance team.
Payroll Specialist duties
- Managing multiple payrolls on a weekly and monthly basis and using different pension providers.
- Deliver an accurate and timely payroll service to ensure that each stage of the process is successfully completed, that all employees are paid correctly, and appropriate information is provided to the pension schemes, HMRC and other statutory bodies in a timely manner.
- Work closely with operations team and key stakeholders to ensure a high quality service is provided at all times.
- Work with internal teams to improve processes and procedures.
- Act as a point of contact for clients and respond to any queries.
Payroll Specialist person specification
- Extensive experience of payroll and should have ideally worked in a sole capacity processing start to finish payroll.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Sound understanding of all Payroll processes and legislation.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll candidate to join fast paced organisation and get a growing Tech company on your CV.
As well as the salary there is a host of additional. The company has adopted a hybrid working model which means you can work three or four days a week from home.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who could be of interest, be sure to make use of our Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Finance Recruitment Agency to appoint this vacancy on behalf of a client.