A forward thinking and innovative company are recruiting for an experienced PPC Specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
The company are well established and have an excellent reputation for the high quality output of their work. They have also developed a strong internal culture that fosters creativity and encourages personal development.
The PPC Specialist will be responsible for delivering paid advertising across a variety of client accounts and a range of industries. Reporting to the Paid Media Manager, you will work collaboratively with other key disciplines such to provide an integrated, innovative and high-quality service.
PPC Specialist duties
- Responsible for delivering paid advertising across a variety of client accounts and a range of industries.
- Delivering campaigns across a variety of platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Create paid advertising strategies.
- Perform client, market and competitor research and analysis.
- Deliver paid advertising campaigns in line with the agreed strategy and brief.
- Analyse campaign performance and provide recommendations for improving traffic and ROI.
- Produce insightful client reports that provide feedback on client’s accounts with recommendations that consider KPIs
- Analyse data to inform future activity and offer recommendations.
- Liaise with clients and attend relevant client meetings where required.
- Help develop opportunities and new business pitches where appropriate.
PPC Specialist Person Specification
- Demonstrable PPC experience including the management of accounts with significant budgets.
- Experienced in the use of a wide range of systems as well as Google Ads editor and Google Analytics.
- Experience of using multiple paid advertising platforms.
- An ability to produce accurate and insightful reports.
- Successfully manage multiple campaigns in a deadline-driven environment.
- Google Ads & Google Analytics certified or working towards.
Applicants will have demonstrable experience with the above PPC duties and with strong technical/systems skills including Adwords editor and Google Analytics
As well as a competitive salary the company offer a host of additional benefits including flexible working, contributory pension and annual bonus.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, be sure to make use of our Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency to appoint this vacancy on behalf of client.