A well known Financial Services company in Newport are recruiting for a Product Development Analyst.
The company have an established presence in the local area have developed an outstanding reputation. They are now recruiting for this role to take ownership of current products as well as developing new offerings.
Product Development Analyst job description
- Support and manage the ‘new ideas’ through proposition to delivery.
- Evolve approved ideas and progress each one through proposition development and preliminary business case to assess first stage viability.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to ensure the successful launch of new products.
- Act as a product ambassador to build awareness and understanding.
- Fully understand the market, the competition and new innovation forums to keep abreast of industry and technology developments that impact and steer the industry.
- Oversees and drives high standards of quality and compliance, ensuring the effective review and integration of relevant policies and procedures that affect the Business Change and project team daily working practices.
- Works collaboratively with members of the Risk, Quality and Compliance teams ensuring that any deficiencies or faults are reported and adequately addressed.
Product Development Analyst person specification
- Experience of working in the Financial Services sector is essential.
- Knowledge of product development and the product development lifecycle.
- Good level of commercial awareness and in depth knowledge of mortgages and savings.
- Degree or equivalent experience in related field industry.
An interesting role that requires a confident communicator and relationship builder, someone who has the drive to see projects through from concept to delivery and launch.
There is a comprehensive benefits package that includes 25 days annual leave, private healthcare, annual bonus, contributory pension amongst others.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who could be suitable, be sure to make use of our Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency to appoint this vacancy on behalf of a client.