Our client, a large independent Accountancy practice are seeking a Semi Senior/ Senior to join their general accounts team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing practice who offer competitive salaries and a range of company benefits including; flexible working, fully funded study support packages and continuous professional development.
The Semi Senior/ Senior will be joining an experienced and established team who can offer support and guidance to develop and assist you with professional qualifications. Our client are seeking someone with existing Accountancy practice experience and will consider an AAT studier or someone who is ACA/ACCA part qualified. Fully funded study support options are available with this position.
Semi Senior/ Senior Duties and responsibilities;
- Undertake and support other staff with the preparation of year end accounts for a wide range of companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Undertake and assist other staff with the preparation of management accounts.
- Prepare corporation tax computations and returns for small clients .
- Prepare personal tax returns for small clients.
- Manage the VAT process for your clients.
- Carry out all aspects of work undertaken efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- Deliver information to the client in a timely manner and within budget.
- Manage client communication in an effective manner.
- Communicate to management progress on workload and plan for efficient completion
- Carry out other tasks that may be assigned to you in order to support the Firm and your colleagues.
- A personalised study support package to become fully qualified
- A competitive starting salary
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working and hybrid working options
Subsidised social events
Additional annual leave for long-term service
Annual ‘Charity Day’ in which staff can dedicate a day to volunteering with a charity of their choice
Commission and staff referral schemes
The Semi Senior/ Senor will have the opportunity to be part of a practice who have excellent values and have a enviable reputation in the local market.
Working Hours; 37.5 hours per week, hybrid working is available.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, we offer a referral incentive scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as an Accountancy Practice Recruitment Agency on behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy.