An innovative manufacturing business in Newport are recruitment for a Senior Marketing Executive. The company produce a range of sophisticated products to a range of well-known customers throughout the world.
Based in their Newport Head Office, this role will be to support the Sales & Marketing Director by developing, executing and analysing marketing campaigns.
Senior Marketing Executive duties
- Develop and execute marketing activities that generate viable sales leads for a global sales team. Contributing to local and global strategy and identifying strategic growth opportunities for the business.
- Act as brand guardian, writing, editing and briefing internal teams and third parties to create content for an elite B2B audience.
- Managing junior team members and training both the sales and marketing teams across the business on relevant tools and best practice. Deputise for the Sales and Marketing Director as required to ensure business continuity at all times.
- Creating strategic business case proposals, RFPs and bids for multi-million-pound opportunities.
- Work closely with other company members to ensure the highest quality of communications.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant commercial processes.
- Liaising with internal departments for Sales Team support and administrative questions as well as keeping all relevant databases up to date.
Senior Marketing Executive person specification
- A business and/or marketing degree is essential. A CIM qualification would also be beneficial.
- Demonstrable experience in a B2B marketing role.
- Experience in creative B2B writing, with an appreciation for SEO & PPC.
- Experience of creating and running marketing campaigns for a B2B audience.
- Photoshop and InDesign skills would be beneficial but not necessary.
- Managing a CRM system for a sales and/or marketing team.
- Creating and executing marketing strategies for a B2B business.
Applicants will have a detailed understanding of B2B marketing practices with experience of executing these in a previous role. Producing compelling content in a niche sector is a key criterion of this role. This role would suit a Senior Marketing Executive who is hoping to become a Marketing Manager quite quickly.
This is an autonomous role and eventually there will be the appointment of a Marketing Executive to form a team of two.
Benefits include: 25 days annual leave, pension and an early finish on a Friday. (37.5 hours per week)
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone suitable, be sure to make use of our Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency to recruit this role on behalf of a client.