A well-known and award-winning organisation are recruiting for a Senior Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
The company have a range of clients meaning the Senior PPC Specialist portfolio and industry exposure will be varied and engaging. Working alongside internal teams, the ley objective of this role is to campaign delivery.
Senior PPC Specialist duties:
- Responsible for delivering paid advertising across a variety of client accounts and a range of industries.
- Deliver a variety of campaign types to include search, display, remarketing, programmatic and content network on a variety of channels including Google’s Display Network, YouTube, Quantcast and AdRoll.
- Support other members of the PPC delivery team.
- Provide knowledge leadership, training and support within the PPC team.
- Aid the Paid Media Strategist in the creation of paid advertising strategies.
- Perform client, market and competitor research and analysis.
- Deliver paid advertising campaigns in line with the agreed strategy and brief.
- Analyse campaign performance and provide recommendations for improving traffic and ROI.
- Produce insightful client reports that provide feedback on client’s accounts with recommendations that take into account the wider implications for ROI.
Senior PPC Specialist person specification:
- A self-starter and self-learner with strong follow-through orientation and commercial awareness.
- The ability to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision and to spot opportunities and threats in client accounts.
- Experience in training and supporting colleagues.
- A strong customer service orientation and the ability to quickly form customer relationships.
This role would suit an experienced candidate who has strong communication skills and ability to work with ongoing campaigns spread across varied sector.
As well as the salary there is a bonus scheme (discretionary), company pension, flexible working patterns, 24 days annual leave and private medical cover.