An award-winning marketing and PR agency are recruiting for a Senior PR Executive to join their tightly integrated, highly successful team in Cardiff.
The agency has a range of clients, ranging from established household names to innovative tech startups. The agency offers the full marketing mix that includes SEO, digital, PR and content. Therefore applicants will have exposure to a variety of duties with a variety of clients.
As well as the practical experience it is essential applicants have a “team player” mind set and flexible approach.
Senior PR Executive role description
- Proven track-record in delivering creative, integrated campaigns with excellent results.
- A digital PR expert, with demonstrable experience in link-building and a strong understanding of content marketing for SEO purposes (and how digital PR fits into this).
- Excellent understanding of how digital PR fits into marketing more generally, and how it should be used in integrated campaigns.
- Confident pitching for new business, managing client expectations, briefing designers and developers and managing client amends.
- Proven track-record of creating and executing campaigns for a range of clients with great results.
- Analysing complex datasets to produce compelling content.
- Excellent media liaison skills. Approaching and speaking to journalists, selling in stories, and building lasting media relationships.
Senior PR Executive person specification
- Relevant Digital PR experience.
- Ambitious, self-motivated person who can work well under pressure and manage their own time.
- Excellent communication skills (with other team members, clients, designers and media).
- Either proven public speaking ability or the eagerness to do so.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel ability.
Applicants will have a willingness to succeed and want to contribute to overall success on both an individual and collective basis.
As well as the salary there are 25 days annual leave, annual pay review, flexible working options, individual training budget, pension scheme and support for professional membership.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, be sure to make use of our Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency in order to appoint this vacancy on behalf of a client.