A growing Tech company in Cardiff are recruiting for an experienced SEO Specialist. The role is available due to organic growth due to the innovative and valuable service they provide to customers. They operate in a stable sector and they have performed well over the last 12 months.
Working within the digital marketing team, you will be responsible for further driving digital marketing and advertising activities across key business services.
SEO Specialist duties
- Optimisation of meta data to improve organic rankings.
- Consistently auditing and improving website content.
- Upload and format new pages through CMS.
- Optimise and improve internal linking structure.
- Optimise local SEO strategies and content.
- Perform keyword research across our core services.
- Analyse website to troubleshoot and prioritise site architecture and performance issues.
- Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive SEO site architecture best practices.
- Site maintenance (redirects, broken links, site cleanup, duplicate content etc.).
- Performing on site audits and implementing improvements
- Devise and monitor new link building activities.
- Monitor and report on keyword rankings across multiple services and locations.
- Analyse and report on website activity using Google Analytics.
- Maintain expertise in digital news, patents, trends and algorithm updates.
SEO Specialist person specification
- Demonstrable experience in a Digital Marketing / SEO role.
- Experience in managing SEO campaigns, in-house or agency side.
- Strong knowledge and experience using SEO tools (Ahrefs, GSC, ScreamingFrog / SiteBulb etc.)
- Strong understanding of Google’s algorithm including updates and ranking factors.
- Proven record of increasing traffic leads and sales through digital marketing.
- Strong command of the English language and grammar.
An excellent opportunity to join a growing business at an important time in their history.
As well as the salary there is a comprehensive benefits package to include company pension, free parking, employee discount scheme, flexible working arrangements and others.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, be sure to make use of our Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency to appoint this role on behalf of a client.