A successful business in near Newport are recruiting for an experienced Social Media Executive on a permanent basis.
The company has grown exponentially over the last five years and has ambitions to sustain that success. They encourage creativity, have shared goals and inclusive nature.
This is a new role, created due to expansion and will work closely with the eCommerce Manager. The primary function of the role is to develop and raise awareness of the brand and take the Social Media activity to the next level.
Social Media Executive duties
- Planning and executing Paid Media channels for key brands. Daily management of Facebook, Instagram, and Display advertising to ensure flawless day-to-day executions, developing ongoing strategies to strengthen and grow traffic and engagement for each of the brands as well as developing strategies for emerging social platforms.
- Content planning and communication of key brand moments, partner opportunities, and campaign, product and collaboration launch across social channels.
- Leading vision for content/video development across social media and other digital channels working in close partnership with the in-house design team, brand partners, external digital agencies, freelancers, and content creators.
- Briefing Creative team on Social Media needs to align with key launches, marketing moments, and other initiatives.
- Briefing and managing projects with external agencies. Daily copy management, including writing, reviewing, and editing copy for brand voice and alignment.
- Preparing, analysing, and distributing reports on social media performance as required making recommendations, updates and improvements based on findings.
- Influencing and aligning global social media and community strategy across all brands. Responsible for managing the relationship with our global partners for all things social media.
Social Media Executive person specification
- Extensive ‘Paid For’ experience in a fast-paced, commercially orientated environment and have experience in delivering paid social campaigns.
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Instagram Storytelling and Paid Display advertising, LinkedIn Ads Manager and background knowledge of SEO and Landing Page Testing.
- An in-depth understanding of Paid Social strategy, audience building, targeting and best practices.
- Proven track record of delivering end-to-end Social campaigns, reporting on insights and analytics.
- Drive customer experience into effective acquisition, conversion, and retention tactics through social media.
An opportunity for an experienced Social Media Specialist to take ownership of a growing companies entire Social output, from strategy to execution and reporting.
As well as the salary there is a profit share scheme, pension and 23 days annual leave.
Based in the company Head Office in Cwmbran.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, be sure to make use of our Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency to appoint this role on behalf of a client.